We have birthdays on our minds here and since we love our animals, we want to include them in the festivities so mini party hats for everyone! And everything. Love Bug and J are ecstatic about the mini party wear and I think they are darling. If you’ve ever wanted to dress up your inanimate furry friends, I’ve got you covered.
We are going to try something new today: a VIDEO tutorial. I made my first one and I’m thrilled!! But first, a disclaimer.
This is my first video and I literally know next to nothing about video making or editing, aside from filming my children. Because this video stuff is serious business, I decided to tackle a serious topic: how to make paper party hats for plastic animals.
–party hat template
-bright, patterned paper
-mini pom poms
1. Cut out the PDF pattern.
2. Trace it on colored paper and cut it out.
3. Wrap the shape around your thumb.
4. Add a drop of hot glue to hold it in place.
5. Add a mini pom pom to the top.
6. Put on your animals! (A small dot of hot glue will hold them in place. Good for especially wild parties!)
Original article and pictures take www.thisheartofmineblog.com site