среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Alpine - printed version - Satsuma Street modern cross stitch pattern

Alpine - printed version - Satsuma Street modern cross stitch pattern

This is the printed version of my Alpine cross stitch chart. If you would prefer it as a digital instant download, you can purchase that here: http://etsy.me/2y2FCbB


Chart only, fabric and floss are not included.

*Printed charts cannot be used in the "2 for $12" or "3 for $18" deals.*


Pattern includes:

- full color professionally printed cross stitch chart

- list of DMC thread colors and fabric suggestion


Finished size:

- 6.5" x 10" on 14 count Aida or 28 count linen stitched over two


Shown stitched on 28 count Cashel linen by Picture This Plus in "Ale"


© 2017 Jody Rice - Satsuma Street Inc

Satsuma Street Cross Stitch Patterns are for personal use only. Do not copy. Patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, sold, or shared in any manner. Copyright infringement is a crime.


All photos and listing text © 2017 Jody Rice - Satsuma Street Inc. Any use of these photos on your blog or any other site must include a credit and link to satsumastreet.etsy.com


FAQs


Q: Do you sell wholesale to shops?

Yes! Satsuma Street charts are now available as printed leaflets for needlework shops and websites. Please contact me at satsumastreet[at]gmail.com for a wholesale catalog and ordering info!


Q: What fabric do you use for your samples?

Many of my samples, including the city patterns, are stitched on Fiddler's Cloth, which is a type of Aida that has a variegated, natural look to it. It's available from many craft stores and online sellers, just search for "Fiddler's Aida".


Q: I don't cross stitch. Do you sell finished cross stitch pieces?

Unfortunately, I cannot sell the finished pieces. I only make one sample, and I need to keep them for publicity purposes. You should really try cross stitch though...I think you'll like it.


Q: Would you make a custom pattern for me?

I'm currently too busy to take requests for custom patterns. This unfortunately includes requests for custom cities. I may be available to do commissions for magazines, books, and publication. If you are interested in publishing my work, please send me a message here, or email me at satsumastreet [at] gmail.com.


Q: Do you have any other city patterns available?

All the patterns I have are in the shop! You can stay in touch with me through Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to see what I'm currently working on and what will be released next. The most requested cities get higher priority, so if you want to see your favorite place represented, make sure to let me know!


Q: Can I sell a piece I've made from a Satsuma Street pattern?

How could you part with it?? No, my patterns are for personal use only and finished pieces, paper patterns or kits may not be sold without my direct permission.


Q: I think someone is selling or sharing Satsuma Street patterns without your permission, what should I do?

They may be an authorized reseller, but if you're not sure please let me know! I vigorously defend my copyrights, so send me a link to the content and I will take it from there.


Learn more about her shop and process


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий