среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

DIY Ombre Tassel Pillow

DIY Ombre Tassel Pillow

Once we spotted this ombré tassel pillow over at M Loves M, we knew we absolutely had to make one for ourselves. We're sure you're seeing the tassel trend everywhere, and now you join in with this easy and inexpensive DIY project thanks to the ever so talented Mara! And, if you haven't checked out M Loves M yet, what are you waiting for—you're totally missing out!


18x18 pillow

embroidery floss (I picked 8 different colors, so I bought two packets per color. I made 4 tassels per color for a total of 32. Whoa that's a mouthful. Let me know if it makes sense!)

needle & white thread


instructions

step-1

Cut out a piece of cardboard with a width equal to the length you want your tassel to be. I just eyeballed it and made it about 1.5-2 inches wide. Wrap embroidery floss around cardboard a set number of times. By keeping it the same, you'll ensure that you have equal thickness. I did about 25 rotations around for my pillow and then cut off excess. I'll save it for another craft project!


step-2

step-3

step-4

step-5

Original article and pictures take s.aolcdn.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий