среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Easy (Last-Minute) Thanksgiving DIY to Try

Easy (Last-Minute) Thanksgiving DIY to Try
Thanksgiving Table Runner Idea

I don’t know how this happened, but I managed to go this whole month without sharing a single Thanksgiving DIY project. Whoops.


So, here I am, three days before Thanksgiving, sharing a turkey day DIY before everyone starts heading out for the most stuff-tastic day of the year. Don’t worry, I hate myself for using the term stuff-tastic.


Cut Paper Leaves for Thanksgiving

All you need to make your own is an hour or two and a whole lot of paper. There are a couple of additional supplies needed…full supply list here. Then you’ll just need to cut out leaf shapes, add a message (sharing what you’re thankful for this year), fold, and glue. For the full tutorial and more photos, visit my tutorial on Momtastic.


Thanksgiving DIY // Easy Table Runner Made of Paper
Are you doing anything special for Thanksgiving this year?

Any decorating plans for the dinner table?


Original article and pictures take www.papernstitchblog.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий