среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Ellerie's rainbow birthday party invitations.

Ellerie's rainbow birthday party invitations.
IMG_6861
Ellerie turns two in June! We're throwing her a rainbow party in Sacramento (where the grandparents live).

Obviously, this meant I got to make some paper invites.


IMG_6760
And even more obviously, that meant I went to my go-to: black text on white cardstock with hand added details. (See all the other times I have used this method :

baby shower, bridal shower, bachelorette party, NYE invites.)


IMG_6862
I downloaded an "outline font" for the big number 2 and then used a few other fonts (Postino, Pacifico & Gill Sans).

IMG_6764
Simple, simple!

IMG_6758
I printed them 4 to a page and got to painting with watercolor. They are (like always) imperfect but (like always) they do the job are are fun. Ellerie "helped."

IMG_6867
I tucked them into pink envelopes (because that's what I had on hand) and out the door they went!

Next up, I'll be painting Ellerie a rainbow dress!! So excited.


ps : Ellerie's 1st birthday invites.


Original article and pictures take eliseblaha.typepad.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий