среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Fall(in’) for Baby Shower (+ DIY Watercolor Balloons!)

Fall(in’) for Baby Shower (+ DIY Watercolor Balloons!)
DIY Watercolor Balloons

I interrupt this costume bonanza to bring you my newest project with my favorite partner in crime here on Studio DIY, Balloon Time! This fall I created a baby shower that takes all those good things we love about fall (pumpkins, caramel apples, pie!) and puts a pretty pastel palette over them, fit for a baby shower! I made some easy peasy watercolor balloons and came up with a fun balloon-y twist on a classic shower game, plus there’s free printables to boot! You can get all the details and tutorials right here!


Pastel Pumpkins

DIY Watercolor Balloons

Fallin' for Baby Shower!

Pastel Candy Apples
Photos by Jeff Mindell

Have I told you how excited I am that pastels are in for fall!? Yessss!


p.s. 3 patterned + pastel looks for fall!


Original article and pictures take studiodiy-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий