среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Felt Flower Crown + Clips

Felt Flower Crown + Clips
Felt Flower Crown // Delia Creates

Spring is in full bloom here and all the flower lined sidewalks make me so happy!


Felt Flowers // Delia Creates

With spring flowers on my mind, I pulled out some felt and decided to craft some up some of my own and make a flower crown.


Felt Flower Crown // Delia Creates

There’s something so quintessentially spring-y, summery, and girly about wearing flowers in your hair. Amirite?


Felt Flower Crown // Delia Creates

I started with most of the felt flower tutorials from Something Turquoise and about two flowers in, I decided this was way too much work for one flower crown that may only get worn a few times.


Felt Flower Crown // Delia Creates

Felt Flower // Delia Creates

So instead of gluing them or wrapping them directly into the crown, I made a bunch of flower clips that could be clipped into the crown.


That way you can clip them all to the crown,


Felt Flower Crown // Delia Creates

…or just a few.


Felt Flower Crown // Delia Creates

Felt Flower Crown // Delia Creates

Or… just wear a single flower clip.


Felt Flower // Delia Creates

It’s up to you!


Felt Flowers // Delia Creates

They would even make a pretty table center piece if clipped into a basket somehow. So many possibilities…


Felt Flowers // Delia Creates

Felt Flowers // Delia Creates
A lot of work and thought went into these flowers even though I mostly used existing tutorials.

To help simplify and organize things, I’ve created separate posts that list all the felt and material details, the tutorial links, and some tutorials of my own…


Go HERE for links to felt sources and each tutorial that I used.


Go HERE for a tutorial for the pink and yellow anemone flower.


Go HERE for yarn billy ball flower tutorial.


Felt Flowers // Delia Creates

Felt Flower Crown // Delia Creates

Felt Flower Crown // Delia Creates

It is a time intensive craft, but so beautifully satisfying.


Felt Flowers // Delia Creates

Original article and pictures take www.deliacreates.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий