среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Felt leaves Autumn wreath + FREE printable

Felt leaves Autumn wreath + FREE printable

Hello in October!

In today's post I will show how I did my Autumn wreath using felt and a round picture frame.

I absolutely love working with felt, it's very versatile and comes in every colour you can imagine :)

For this project I also use Poundland frame, cheap and cheerful ;)

Wreath I made can be use in many ways too.



Lets have a look at the process of making!


First of all - frames and felt.



I made some simple quotes in Canva which I printed out.

You can use your own or print those out, just click on the links below images ;)


Autumn

hello Autumn

I then cut a simple leaf shapes out of felt.




Next was inserting a quote into frame.



To make it more appealing I add simple lateral veins...



The next step was creating a stalks to add some dimension to my leaves using hot glue.



After that I could get on with gluing leaves onto frame...



The idea was to cover that plastic frame...



...so I glued the leaves on outside, inside and top edge of the frame.



Meanwhile I notice I need to make more leaves :)


There you have it!



Yes, I change a quote in last minute :)




The glass part and image can be even removed...



and transform into table centre piece.





Colourful hanging decoration at the back is very easy to make too!

Have a look at instructions here ;)




Why not to simply hang it on the wall.



Lets celebrate the season!


Original article and pictures take mamaisdreaming.blogspot.co.uk site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий