среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Giant Marquee Letter Sign Tutorial

Giant Marquee Letter Sign Tutorial

I have this thing where I always go into freaky project mode right before a deadline. I dont know why, its crazy. But my best ideas seem to come right at the end (of course). In true Mandi fashion, the day before HGTV Mag knocked on my door I had a project idea strike.


Insert a giant marquee letter stage left!


Photo courtesy of David A. Land for HGTV

The full step by step tutorial (with pictures!) is over on HGTV.com right now. You can pop over and check it out here!



I just want to take a few seconds of your time and thank everyone for all of the amazing support that you guys have given me with this fun announcement. Reading your comments and seeing your tweets just makes me feel so good, so thank you a million times over! I value the time that you are here so so much and I am so happy that we are internet besties!


Now, who wants to dance?


Love Your Guts
Love Your Guts

Original article and pictures take vintagerevivals.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий