среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

OrangeistheSun

OrangeistheSun
DESIGN YOUR OWN custom Davis necklace - textile and leather with antiqued brass chain

::: Thank you ETSY for making me a featured seller!! :::


http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2011/featured-seller-orange-is-the-sun/?ref=fp_featured


Orange is the Sun is a collection of handmade bracelets, necklaces and earrings - an organic balance between feminine, tribal, bohemian and ethnic - using a modern mix of textile, metal, leather and vintage finds. A perfect gift that can also be custom designed and inspired by you.


:: I LOVE CUSTOM ORDERS AND AM CONVO-FRIENDLY! ::

Nearly everything in the shop can be customized, so please feel free to convo me with requests or ideas. Color combinations, button closures and sizing are all flexible. So fun! Also, if you are interested in an item in a group photo that isn't listed here, please convo me and I will let you know if it is still available, or I can make a similar style for you.


:: MULTIPLE ORDERS ::

I encourage layering!! After many inquiries, I am happy to offer 10% off orders of 4-6 COOPER bracelets and 15% off 7 or more. This includes custom orders! (If you convo me prior to purchase to let me know the pieces you are interested in, I will adjust the pricing to reflect the discount and create reserved listings for you. Otherwise, I will refund you the discount via Paypal.)


::WHOLESALE::

Wholesale inquiries welcome! Please convo me for my wholesale policies.


thank-you for visiting!


Read more


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий