среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Our World Map with Gathre

Our World Map with Gathre
DIY Swan Valentine Box
Celebrate

Best Buddy Valentines
Celebrate


I’m so thrilled to be sharing one of my favorite collabs. A few years back I created a gigantic oversized map for Tiny Traveler Tilda and A Midsummer Mingle. Since them I’ve wanted to do something with it, even had a few ‘almost’ moments with it, but nothing ever felt or lined up right. Until…



“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl


Capsule Wardrobe Part 3:


OK so this is fast becoming a mother daughter capsule wardrobe I think I’m OK with that. My world is always all things little so it just makes sense. I’m incredibly enchanted by the @ceciliebahnsen collection of voluminous dresses. And for my capsule wardrobe I need a stand out dress that feels playful at the same time. And I’ve been wanting a pair of @jennikayne d’orsay flats since forever. Here Milla wears a @caramellondon Dusia dress and Dunedin shoes in silver. We’re willing spring to come but it’s still chilly and so she pairs it with the sweetest @cabbagesandkingsny hand knit alpaca hat in pink and oatmeal.


Original article and pictures take mermagblog.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий