среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Ten New Abstract Flats.

Ten New Abstract Flats.

Good Morning! Last week I introduced new 16×20 original paintings on unstretched canvases to our Etsy shop. It was an idea I came up with to be able to bring more affordable fine art to even more homes. To your homes. The two I added sold within hours (gah, thank you!) and I received countless (okay, I probably could really go through my email and count them) emails about wanting more and more and more.


I have been busy in the studio and this morning I was able to add TEN new 16×20 flats to the Etsy shop:



Some have already sold, so jump over to the gallery to snag your favorite!


In other news, a very exciting delivery is arriving today. Chris is doubly excited. That’s a (lame) hint.


Original article and pictures take www.chrislovesjulia.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий