среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Washi Tape Collection

Washi Tape Collection

I imagine many a crafter (myself included) hoards Washi Tape like it’s going out of fashion. I often get asked, while purchasing the odd tape, what project I have in mind for it. Embarrassed, I usually admit that I have no such project in mind and that I merely collect and collect in the hopes that one day, a purpose will rear its head and then, lo and behold, I will have the exact right tape for it. I just love having many options to play with when I’m in the middle of a project!


While browsing Pinterest recently, I stumbled upon this gorgeous idea for fabric swatches. Inspired, I created a similar one out of some samples of tape from the shop. Although I am partial to the neon ones and the ever popular Sunset Patch, my personal favorite is actually the Green Stripe! What are your favorites?


Washi Tape Collection | Oh Happy Day!

Green Stripe | Sunset Patch | Water | Green Grid | Shocking Red | Border Blue | Shocking Orange | Coral Stripe | Gold Dot


These are merely a few of the options available- see the whole collection.


Original article and pictures take ohhappyday.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий