среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Anthropologie Tangerine Flicker Dress DIY

Anthropologie Tangerine Flicker Dress DIY

Hello readers from Buzz Feed! I am so excited to have you here! I take thrifted finds or old clothes in my closet and make them new again, or sometimes if I feel brave enough, I even make something from scratch! I want to inspire people to learn to sew, even the basics so that they can alter their own clothes to make it fit perfectly to the body they have now, and having the clothes conform to their body instead of them trying to conform to that certain clothing size or that certain size pants. Every body is beautiful and sacred. Welcome and I hope you stick around! You can also find me @sarahtyau on Instagram.


Inspiration: Tangerine Flicker Dress from Anthropologie $358.



I was so close to buying this dress when it was on sale. Then when they had the extra 50% off of sales during the holiday season, I tried to find one but it was completely sold out. So I was determined to make it and was about to buy some fabric when I found this dress online.



Very similar right? You can still purchase the dress


I bought this lace from JoAnn’s. Regular price is $7.99/yard but I used a 50% off coupon. I found the same lace on Etsy, but JoAnn’s is cheaper, even without the coupon(since you pay for shipping on Etsy.)











(please disregard my no make-up face, will ya? I’m trying to get used to this whole getting my DIY pictures done by a professional photographer thing… I feel a bit narcissistic, if you ask me. I wish there was a way to blot my face out because I just want people to see the DIY project, not me. So if you get sick of looking at my face(which I sure am), now and in the future, then please just bear with me.


Pin the lace along the dress: on the skirt, the sleeves, and the chest. Sew the bottom half part of the lace onto the dress and the top curvy, wavy part, use liquid stitch to secure it onto the dress.


Original article and pictures take www.ourlifeisbeautiful.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий