среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Cat Party

Cat Party

Last fall I decided to try an experiment to bring in more people to work on projects for Oh Happy Day with me. I was hoping that if I combined the skills of different people (photographers, graphic designers, crafters, stylists) we would get results that were much higher quality than if I did them on my own. It has been a steep learning curve to figure everything out and we are still learning and tweaking our process as we go but I am really happy with the wonderful people I get to work with. All these projects are a labor of love and huge team effort to do the best we can. Yesterday we had a little going away party for Harper, our intern. She loooooves cats and so we surprised her with a cat party. We printed out pictures of cats from the internet on cardstock, added dowels and decorated the table and taped them to the backs of chairs. It was silly and fun and really easy to do. (I tried to convince them to find a box of kittens to bring in for the party but I got shutdown.) We will miss you Harper! I am so grateful for these awesome people who make my job easier and more fun! Meow!


Cat Party / Kitties on sticks

Photography by Heather Zweig for Oh Happy Day

Crafting by Caitlin Barker


Original article and pictures take ohhappyday.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий