среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Cathrine Holm, tassels, latch hook, blog friends and knot school!

Cathrine Holm, tassels, latch hook, blog friends and knot school!
Mine

Ouch Boy Pic

Yes! that's right!

A Cathrineholm Lotus bowl from the US in such good nic,

I had thoughts I'd bought a fake....(are they fakes, loitering about?)

There has to be perks to returning to full time work and this is it!

....sigh!




My heart has been doing small leaps as this latch hook slowly builds into a shaggy wall hanging, I think this is a better way to repurpose unruly tassels!

I can see myself moving into this more and more!

I think the colour palette will be simple .....natural, black and peach......but chartreuse may sneak in a some point, it's sneaky like that!

What do you think?

Oh and the black tassel is back!

So pleased....


I'm really into black and white at the minute but there has to be a splash of colour!

speaking of Black and White, I visit this blog often to get my fix!

It's very lovely!!!

And Black, White and splashes of Orange never looked so good,

check out this delightful 'Modernist Nest'


Speaking of ace blogs, I met this lady at the Voices 2013, she's lovely and a very busy mum of five!

And this lovely maker too!

Beautiful textiles!


Pop over and say hello!


Yesterday's macramé class went really well and the ladies who came, were keen knotters and the day flew by.......more about that soon!!

Pippa


Original article and pictures take ouchflower.blogspot.com.au site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий