среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

My Morocco Trip Traveler's Notebook

My Morocco Trip Traveler's Notebook
TN

I love documenting. I'm kind of obsessed and likely always will be. When I get to combine it with pretty paper and inking up stamps, I love it even more. Right now I may be behind on my Project Life album, haven't made a scrapbook layout in well over a year, and have more ideas for mini albums that I honestly think I will ever have time for. But still... I love it all and will continue to try to make making stuff and documenting a priority.


Back in June I went to Morocco for ten days and it was one of the best trips I have ever taken. I blogged a little about it here and wanted to create a mini album to document the adventure. I started putting it into a Traveler's Notebook and am really happy with the final project. I've been working in the space of pocket pages for so long that it really was a fun challenge for my brain to try to do things in a Traveler's Notebook size.


TN1
I shot a quick overview video of the Traveler's Notebook and flipped through all of the pages so you could see the inside. Click below to watch it or you can view it on

my YouTube channel:



Here are a few the inside pages:


TN2

TN4

TN5

TN6

TN7

All of the photos were printed on my Epson Picturemate printer onto 4x6 papers and this helped tremendously. If you're looking for something to put on your Christmas list, I highly recommend it. In the video I also mentioned how using the spreads in the Traveler's Notebook felt like a throwback to doing a 12x12 layout, which was so much fun and made me miss doing them. Maybe 2017 is the Year of the Layout Comeback. Wouldn't that be cool?


Original article and pictures take www.kellypurkey.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий