среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Oh Happy Day Party Shop

Oh Happy Day Party Shop

Every year, without fail, I see a bag of Robin’s Eggs for sale in the Easter candy aisle, tell myself it sounds delicious, buy the bag and end up eating it all by myself. Then, I say, “Why, whyyy did I do this?” as I lay in bed with a stomachache. This year, I thought I’d get a leg up by pouring the bag into a batch of cookies I was experimenting with. It was a total bust, because heat melts the candy, so I was just standing in my kitchen with a bowlful of robin’s egg pieces (that I think just made it easier to eat by the handful?) and nowhere for them to go. I got the idea then to press them into a cake to give sort of a terrazzo effect- perfect for gaining a couple cool points for the Easter festivities!


Piece of Cake | Robin's Egg Terazzo Cake

Knowing full well that it is majorly cliche to admit this, all of my dearest friends know that I am head over heels in love with New York City. I’ll save you from hearing me go on and on about every niche bit of history I know about the city (did you know there’s a secret river that runs through Manhattan?). When our Managing Editor suggested we make a taxi gift box, I was ecstatic. What better way to wrap a present for a new grad headed for NYU? Make a bunch to use as favor boxes for a kiddo’s birthday who is obsessed with cars! Read on to see how…


Taxi Giftbox Printable | Oh Happy Day!

Ombre Easter Egg Centerpiece | Oh Happy Day!

Original article and pictures take ohhappyday.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий