среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

Oh Hey, Honeycomb Shelves

Oh Hey, Honeycomb Shelves
Honeycomb Shelves
Honeycomb Shelves

Honeycomb Shelves
Honeycomb Shelves

We recently hung our honeycomb shelves. My dad and grandpa hung them. These shelves were a DIY project last year here on the blog (see the original post here!), and I purchased a kit from Josh (he still sells individual shelves).


I love the unique shape and texture they add to our space. They make me smile literally every time I walk up the stairs. I also love that they create a display that will be easy to change up from season to season!


Honeycomb Shelves-detail
Honeycomb Shelves-detail

Honeycomb Shelves-detail
Honeycomb Shelves-detail

Honeycomb Shelves-detail
Honeycomb Shelves-detail

I still have many more empty walls to fill, but this is a little peek at our progress. Next up, a gallery wall!


xo. Elsie


Want more fun storage ideas? See DIY Minimal Magazine Rack, DIY Triangle Shelves, DIY Industrial Record Cabinet and of course… DIY Honeycomb Shelves.


Original article and pictures take abeautifulmess.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий